PdftoePub is an auto conversion tool, which can turn your PDF files to ePub and Kindle eBooks in 6 simple steps. It can also convert your PDF files to HTML, allowing for web pages creation from the PDF text.
First Insert your PDF files and then select your extract area. Now, you can change the characters in the selected area and apply your ePub rules or use the standard one. That’s it, now customize your front and back cover and you will have your ePUB or kindle ebooks.PdftoePub features:
- Optimized to work best on trade paperback style publications
- Quick conversion (2 to 5 minutes for an average trade title)
- 100 % text accuracy
- Auto paragraph joining algorithm that works automatically across multiple pages
- Customize front and back cover
- Correctly splits final HTML into multiple segments, improving performance and lowering memory requirements for ePub readers and eBook devices
- Handles images and image positioning based on the PDF positioning
- Provides the PDF to ePub user the option to overwrite glyphs (character images) utilised within the PDF, with custom characters using a simple interface which requires no programming knowledge
- Converted ePub will be automatically validated to ensure 100% compatibility with ePub check
- Can convert from PDF to HTML allowing for web pages creation from the PDF text
- Customise PDF area to extract from thus avoiding common problems with other conversion tools like headers and footers of pages being treated as body text
- Provides the PDF to ePub user a pre-set option using PDF to ePub preset rules or to employ custom rules to the ePub conversion process
- For Advanced users – PDF to ePub uses a powerful scripting language (.lua) to allow the PDF to ePub user to fully customise how text and images are extracted from the PDF files
- Provides the end user the ability to set DPI (resolution) for images and glyph (character images)
- Convert PDF to Kindle eBooks
For more information and download, visit the giveaway page.
Note: the promotion offer is limited to the first 20,000 registrations.